From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:54:57 -0500
Hello TMV71A users,

I finally got mine in and I'm trying to program the channels.  I don't seem
to have a problem when I enter frequencies in a blank channel but when I try
to overwrite a frequency that is already in a channel it doesn't seem to
work.  Is there a different way to program those channels or do I need to
delete what is in the channel first?  If so, how do you delete what is
already in a channel?  Also, when I go to find a blank channel to put a
frequency in it says memory in, channel low, 1 blank and the next click of
the dial says memory in, channel up, 1 blank.  What does low and up mean?  I
would appreciate any help.  Feel free to email off list if you want.

Gary, N5GD