BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:53:48 -0800
> What do you think?
>                                                                      Larry

Larry,

That's bloody amazing!

Never saw the technology before.  Thanks.

Makes me wonder if I have to start closing my blinds!

I especially enjoyed all the creative Baroque decorations on the upper
facades of the Osage residences until zooming in to discover weathered
plastic sheeting.   Made me wonder if they had similar materials in the
1600's to inspire cathedral designers.

cp in bc
(basically undocumented)
but
Google Map viewable at  2981 Craigowan Road, Victoria, BC
In Satellite View there is a large square building with parking court, and a
little extension out to the right on a mini-peninsula.   Writing here from
right at the end, 20' from the water, a spectacularly wonderful place to
live with wall to wall windows and only birds, seals and moon to look into
the uncurtained windows!

Christie Point Apartments (great air view on their web site home page).  The
place is also a Federal water fowl refuge.   My 1850's historic site,
Craigflower Manor & Schoolhouse, is at Admirals Road and Old Island Highway,
three blocks away.   I can canoe to work if I don't ride the Penny Farthing.
For any BP'er coming to Victoria, I have a guest bedroom and beer (or
organic apple juice) in the fridge.