BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:04:43 -0500
What's an LP?

-----Original Message-----
From: The listserv that doubts.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hammarberg,
Eric
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Static Restoration

I have a "Zerostat" that I shoot my LPs with after swabbing before dropping
the needle and listening. It works on clothes too.

Thanks,

Eric Hammarberg
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY  10010
T 917.661.7800  F 917.661.7801
D 917.661.8160

This message sent from Treo, please pardon spelling and other mistakes.