From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:38:46 -0700
Richard,

Don't you know that anything that happens absolutely positively must be
someone's fault?  I just don't know how we survived 30 years ago.

It's amazing that those of us who were raised before the current focus
on liability and holding everyone accountable for any misadventure have
survived at all given how dangerous it must have been.

I guess we'll all live forever and if we don't than we need to find
someone or being to sue.

Don