From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:00:51 -0400
In an apartment brings about another concern, if the antenna will be inside
the apartment or close to people, that high in frequency, could be a concern
as well. Of course my 900 MHz beam is pointed at my head in my bedroom, but
that's only for another 2 weeks and I don't have the high power radio hooked
up yet, for that reason. I would ask the local club if there's much activity
and base the decision on that, $500 is a good chunk of change to save,
especially these days and that's why I got the regular TS-2000 with no 1.2
gig.