Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:49:16 -0700
Hi GARY,
     I have been very blessed with people at church being willing to taxi me. They are most kind. However, as my involvement at church increases I wouldn't blame them if they felt a little over burdened. Besides I need to find a strategy that is workable after I become a minister/priest. Your idea about there being a transit van is a good one. I should look in to that.
     Thanks.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Overcast, 27.0°F Wind:Calm