From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:15:36 -0500
Hi all.

    Like Steve, I'm open to anything.

However, if I am going to try echolink, I will need some patient soul to
help me get it set up here.

Did it once way long ago with a dial-up internet connection, and because of
the drop-outs, disconnects, and the like, I gave up on it after a while.

They say it's better now, and since I have broadband, that should help.

To be honest, I personally think doing it via RF is more fun and
challenging, but that's just my opinion, of course.

I'll follow along on the thread here, and try to get in on whatever is
decided whenever it is decided.

73 all from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI