From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:04:03 -0500
Howard,

Not sure I agree with the statement that each week fewer and fewer people
tried to get on the net.  As I recall, the first time was on 20 meter cw
just after Christmas and less than 10 checked in.   The next time was on 75
and we had about a dozen.   Last week on 40 we had around 21. Of course
yesterday it fell apart, but there really wasn't anything firm set up to
start with and I just got on as a whim and posted the e-mail saying where I
was.   I can understand how some of the guys out west would like to see
something on 20, but nobody stepped up to the plate with a suggestion of
time/freq.  Not a criticism of anyone, that's just how it worked out this
week.

Be happy to try anything, including dixie cups and string.

73, Steve KW3A