From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:12:38 -0500
I can be there either night, or both nights for that matter.  I'm not
suggesting 2 nights, but I realize that  despite the best intentions, we are
never going to  pick a day, time, and freq that suits everybody.  If the
majority picks one night, I'll be there.  And if the others who can't make
it  decide to try the other night, I'll be there too and see who I can hear.

One of the few nice things about no job and no family, is that I can play
radio pretty much whenever I want.

What about you guys in the rest of the country?  A couple of you expressed
an interest in 40 meters.  Can you make it this weekend?

73, Steve KW3A