From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:19:37 -0500
I use the ICT90 software with a USB to serial adapter and it works just
fine, my com ports are all full on the computer so I have to use the USB to
serial adapter for everything else now, in face I have a couple of them now
in line too because my serial card broke so I pulled that and just put a
couple usb to serial adapters back there which seems to work just fine so
far.