From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 00:40:30 -0500
Hi,
I have to put my two cents in here cause I feel that the citizens of the U.
S. are being screwed by the big corporations again.  The transition to
digital TV and Digital hi def radio is designed to save band width and power
for broadcasters.  No one has thought of the millions of consumers that now
have to buy power hungry digital to analogue converters.  I have yet to see
either a battery operated digital TV or a battery operated high def radio
though both have been promised by the electronics industry for years.

I guess only time will sort it out.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!