From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:36:39 -0400
Hi Bill,

I've been using MMTTY free Windows  software for the past 2 years to run
RTTY.   As Kevin said, JFW  speaks everything including garbage characters,
so you have to use the filter between your ears  to get the junk out.  In my
setup JAWS  spells out each  letter, but since I only work RTTY contests,
it's perfect having the callsign spelled out.   Have several hundred RTTY
QSO's and around 100 countries in the log with this setup.

73, Steve KW3A