From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:25:55 -0500
Hello;
I'm not sure if this made it to the list yesterday so thought I'd resubmit
it.  I guess there is to much email at my end.

A friend is tuner shopping and supposedly ldg is coming out with a tuner
that will work with any kenwood that is or was at300 compatible.  In this
case, my friend has an old but working ts850.  Would the tune button on the
radio work with this new tuner?  If not what tuners from ldg have worked
best?  Do they all use relays instead of the old motor system?  Can any type
of auto band change system be set up with an older radio?
Thanks in advance
Richard