From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:11:04 -0600
hmmm, you should be able to find something at your local guitar centre or
other good sized musical instruments or PA equipment store.
You can get all sorts of different standard rack units from enclosed, to
open, to desk stands to totally enclosed on rollers.
They're usually not to expensive either.  I trust radio gear is all in that
19 to 19 and a half inch rack mount size?
Is there a specific reason it has to be a radio gear rack cabinet?
73
Colin, V A6BKX