Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:41:24 -0700
Hi
     Well, I learned some thing about screw on PL 259's. In reality they are
PL 259 to BNC female adapters. Hmmmmm Mark's face is not happy! I guess it
is back to trying to get the solder out of the old pl 259. Any one need a PL
259 to BNC female adapter?

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 77.0°F Wind:NW-320° at 13mph gus