From:
Doug Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:45:36 -0700
Hello,

I am sorry to report there is no way to do this. All the items on the
various ribbons in Office 2008 have keyboard shortcuts associated with them,
but these can be challenging to learn and remember. Many of the most common
operations, such as Save File (Ctrl+S) have not changed from Office 2003.
the online tutorial, which someone posted earlier, seems like a good
resource, although I haven't read it thoroughly yet.

--Doug
N8IWC