From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:37:53 -0400
Hi, all.

I guess this is "off topic" for the most part, but could someone tell me of
a good source for one half-inch dymo labeling tape--the kind you'd use in
the typical Braille dymo tape labeler?

I checked at Staples both in the store and "on line", and they want
something like $7.99 for a 12-foot roll.  I really don't want to pay that
ungodly amount.

My XYL found another source on line that sells it for $3 per 12-foot roll,
but then you have to pay something like $7 in shipping.

If I could get it in bulk, at a reasonable price, I'd consider it.

I use the tape for labeling class record files at work.

If I can't find dymo tape at a reasonable price, I suppose I could always
cuts strips of laminate and do it that way, but that seems like a hassle
too.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as always.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ