From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:13:25 -0400
    Thanks a lot, Ron. ... I'll check the link out for Sandy.

Then, there's the question of whatever happened to Joey Reynolds and Jack
Armstrong?

I did find Joey Reynolds on some overnight sindicated talk show program
about 10 years ago, but since I'm not up most nights during the overnight
hours, lost touch with the situation.

It's always interesting to me where the radio legends end up.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ