From:
Scott Berry N7ZIB <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:32:52 -0500
Hello everyone,

I am doing a presentation on technology, it's history up through today and
how it'll all tie in to amateur radio.  This presentation is meant to give
sighted people a better prospective from our world.  Thanks to Steve with
the Cabot Night Flyer's Group here is our official news press.

QST, QST, QST,  This is a special announcement to invite all amateur radio
operators and the listening public to join us for a special series of
presentations that will be given during the Cabot Nightflyers Net over the
next several weeks starting this Sunday July 19, 2008.  Special guest
speaker Scott Berry (N7ZIB) will be discussing the way technology has had a
positive impact on the lives and operating abilities of many amateur radio
operators.  Scott will give a slightly different perspective on the
relationship between technology and amateur radio and everyone will take
away something great from his presentation.  Scott will be taking questions
over the air from amateurs who have checked in to the net and will also be
addressing questions from nonamateurs and the listening public via e-mail.
Any questions for Scott can be sent to [log in to unmask]  The Cabot
Nightflyers Net originates from Cabot, Arkansas and takes place every Sunday
night at

 10:30pm Central time (0330 UTC).  The net meets on 147.570 MHz simplex as
well as 446.700 MHz simplex in the Cabot, Arkansas area.  The net is also
accessible via the KE5ELU-L echolink node (node# 260617).  Any questions
concerning the Cabot Nightflyers Net can be directed to
[log in to unmask]    If schedule permits, we may be able to replay
a recording on the air at some point earlier in the evening midweek so that
others may be able to give comments/questions over the air that were not
able to make it to the original net.  73 and we hope to hear you on the net
Sunday!

Scott Berry

Email:  sberry at northlc.com

Ham Call sign:  N7ZIB