From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:28:28 +1000
I've heard some interesting things on there believe it or not.
it's not quite as bad as cb yet but, it's heading that way. what with
the types of people the easier to obtain foundation license tends to atract.

Shaun,
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 11/07/2008 1:17 AM, the old scribe known as Colin McDonald was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: