From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 15:17:04 -0400
Does anyone on the list have information on the Alinco DR-135T radio?  It's a 2M mobile that I will be setting up as an IRLP node.  There's nothing on www.ICanWorkThisThing.com about it.  I have the manual but as is often the case these days with multifunction buttons and soft menus, the manual doesn't do a good job of saying how many times to push a button to get to a specific choice.

I'd like to use this radio before I'll have any sighted assistance around.  Has anyone used one of these and, if so,  do you have a cheat sheet or any tips on setting PL tone, offset, and power level?  Many thanks.

73,
Jim
KY2D