Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:25:31 -0400
I find with jaws honestly I don't need the wav files with the n3fjp software
though I do have them. I'm going to put them on the club computers next year
if they let me and see if they'll let me switch to N3FJP software. They're
using CT and insist on sticking with it but not a 1 of them can figure out
some things on it and I figured out the N3FJP software in all of 1 minute.
With that I could log for myself instead of needing a logger all the time
and the 40 meter station would never have been off the air for 7 hours at
night this field day, midnight to about 7 AM.