From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:07:34 -0400

I was wondering how safe it is for my celiac children to work with
wheat flour containing papier mache.  Anyone know?  My kids are 7.5
years old and don't put things into their mouths.   I know that
ingesting the stuff won't be a problem.   We can work on a surface
that can be cleaned easily.

Do I need to worry about flour in the air or am I just being paranoid?
(my home is completely GF so I have never had to deal with
contamination issues).

I'd love to receive recipes for gf papier mache.

thanks
Sherene
--http://homeschooledtwins.blogspot.com

--http://homeschooledtwins.blogspot.com