From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:37:35 -0400

If you are in the Metro Atlanta area, or can get to Atlanta easily, you might
want to check out the gluten free dinner menu offered for an entire week at
Park 75, at the Four Seasons hotel downtown. For six nights, Chef Robert
Gerternecker will offer the following gluten free menu:

Appetizers:

Lobster Chili with Gluten Free Corn Bread OR
Crab Ravioli with Gluten Free Pasta, Spring Pea Foam and Pea Shoot Salad

Entrees:

Braised Angus Short Rib with Early Season Succotash OR
Roasted Turbot Quinoa with Japanese Eggplant Hash OR
Gluen Free Blue Crab Cake, red onions & shaved fennel, chive ginger cream

Desserts:

Berry Parfait - GF Biscuit, Berries Marinated with Aged Balsamic and Cream OR
Crème Caramel with Merlot Marinated Raspberries

*Mini gluten free cornbread muffins will be served as the bread for this meal.
This week long event will be promoted in an upcoming Atlanta Journal
Constitution article about the gluten free lifestyle.

Offered for six night - April 14th-19th. Cost - $45 per person (+ drink, tax,
tip). Call the restaurant at 404-253-3840 to make a reservation -
complimentary valet parking available.

I have no affiliation with this restaurant or the hotel chain. I just love eating
unbelievably fantastic gluten free food there since Chet Robert's team is
probably the best trained in town, regarding cross contamination issues. I'm
thrilled to support this fantastic Chef's lastest gluten free venture! His lobster
chili should have won the NFCA Cooking Spree contest but they let a 7 year
old choose the winner...the dish let my non Celiac husband speechless - it's
that awesome! We agree that it's one of the best things we've ever tasted
and we consider ourselves very particular 'foodies'.

TJ
www.gladtobeglutenfree.blogspot.com