From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 07:17:49 -0500

Clan Thompson Releases Huge Food SmartList Update for USA - Over 700 New Products Added

A new USA food SmartList was released on January 21, 2008. Information on 2535 items was updated and 740 new items were added to the list.

Some of the new manufacturers include 4EverFit, SmartMonkey, Jelly Belly Candy Company, Designer Whey, Spectrum, Maxwell's Kitchen, Veg-All, Smithfield Hams, Columbus Salame Company, Chef Paul Prudhomme, Mission Foods, Prairie Farms Dairy, Michael Season's Natural Snacks, Monster Energy Drinks, Asian Home Gourmet, and Full Flavor Foods.

New restaurants include Carino's Italian Grill, Boloco Inspired Burritos, and Qdoba Mexican Grill.

THE NEW SMARTLIST CONTAINS VERIFIED GLUTEN INFO ON OVER 7,100 products, including almost 1600 items for celiac vegetarians. We have versions for Windows, Macs, Pocket PCs and Palm handhelds. Download a free demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads_demos.php3

********************
February Mini-List

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in January. All of these products and more than 7000 others are included in the NEW FOOD SMARTLIST which was just released. The USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 7,100 items and a Canadian list is available, too. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Purefit Nutrition Bars - Peanut Butter Crunch
Life Stream Mesa Sunrise or Buckwheat Wildberry Waffles
Tamxico's White Corn Tortillas
Kettle Brand Potato Chips (all except Cheddar Beer)
Tropicana 100% Orange Juice (original)
Hansen's Smoothies
McCormick Fajita Seasoning Marinade Mix
Sweet 'n Low
Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice
Welch's JuiceMakers -  100% Juice (all flavors)
Smart Balance Cheese Shreds or Creamy Cheddar-Flavor Slices
Bigelow Teas (all except chamomile mango - cinnamon spice - blueberry harvest)
Bernstein's Salad Dressings: Chunky Blue Cheese (shelf-stable)
Fiddle Faddle
Spectrum Shakes (vanilla - unsweetened vanilla - chocolate)
Nasoya Nayonaise (reg. or fat free) and Dressings
Wildwood Harvest Tofu Veggieburger - original or Southwest
Kozy Shack Puddings (all)
Uncle Ben's Original Brown Rice
Scharffen Berger 9.7 oz. or larger Home Baking Bar
Blue Bunny Dairy Yogurts - Lite 85

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a "Comments" field is included to provide even more information.

*******
*******