From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:04:14 -0500
>  even though there are new studies showing the importance of brown
> fat activity in weight control, you can be sure that no one will be
> suggesting the people try low-protein, low-carb, high-fat diets.
>
> Todd Moody

I'd suggest that the best diet is a *moderate* rather than low
protein one.  But what you say is so true.  The reason no one will be
suggesting such a diet is because they can't, having demonized fat
for so long.  Man, Taubes nailed it when he stated that there is no
such thing as mainstream nutritional science.

Jim