From:
Nadja Debenjak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:54:30 +0300
Hi,
I have been lurking on this list for a few weeks. I live in Finland and I
try to shift my family to a paleodiet. I have some questions but I will save
them for later.
I would NOT recommend a low-carb diet. If the candida has already build
rhizomes it mutates to using also proteins and fat, and when you start
eating carbs again you have more trouble than before. The only safe way is
to have a laboratory analyze what candida you have and what natural remedy
or antimycin works best against it. It is also good to take it several times
because nothing kills the spores and it takes some time to kill the candida
before it can generate new ones.

Sorry for my bad english. I am quite tired.

Nadja

--
Heisenberg may have been here