From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:03:49 -0400
Lou,

I have both the Stream and the Braille+, and the speech compression on the
stream is much better.  The Braille+ is improving, but it still needs work.
In all fairness, though, the Stream isn't trying to do all that the Braille+
is, so its developers can concentrate on getting the best results for the
one task it does.

Steve