From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:33:32 -0400
My son has a several-years-old PC (built for him in LianLi Case) that has never been connected to the internet - he used it only for flight simulators.  It was running Win98 and one day just quit.  He says it was used VERY little.

I was going to see if I could get windows XP on it for him (he is visiting today and tomorrow and brought this PC).  The installation begins, but then says it cannot find any hard drive.  There is a hard drive (WD) with very little use and all the cables are secure.  I noticed when the bootup began it said there was no master or slave hdd.  I thought maybe the BIOS battery had died, but if it was the BIOS, surely the CD Reader would not have read the Windows XP CD.

I'm at a loss.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

                     visit our download web page at: