From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:56:33 +0100
Hello all

For a few years I have been using my CD-Writer (HP4020i) as my storage
media. This has included graphics, audio, web stuff etc etc. Initially the
CD's were labeled with a permanent marker (I never liked that!). Then came
nice CD size labels and everything was ok. However, I have noticed these
labels begining to show the test of time and are looking worn and dirty.
They work OK; but I do not like the way they look and it must be a matter of
time that these paper labels naff things up. I was considering making a
stensil(s). "NO WAY" can I reproduce the printing/marking method the big
guys have, nor do I want to. All I want is a neat method of marking my CD's,
that is permanent (ish) and basic. I have considered making a template then
spraying the CD. I am considering using automobile spray paint. My only
concern is if this will damage my treasures. Any solutions will be
appreciated.
TIA...MIck

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]