From:
Qian Jun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:23:19 -0800
casey wrote:

> I recently acquired a used Number 9 Reality 772 PCI video card w/4 meg
> vram.  My current system is a TXPro II w/ onboard video that uses 4 megs
>  of my memory.
>  Has anyone had experience, good or bad, with either video adapter?
>  If so, what do you think? Should I disable the onboard and use the PCI?
>  Also, does anyone know where I can get the drivers for the Number 9?
>  Thanks,
>  Casey Marion

I think you could look for Number 9's web page for drivers, you should
find something.

Some of my friends had problems with onboard graphics card and onboard
sound card.  They all disabled onboard card and got stand alone card and
no problem at all.  So that I don't like onboard stuff.

But if your onboard adapter is working fine and meet your need, why
change it?