From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:51:41 -0400
Hello to all,
I now have the problem of not being able to recieve messages from yahoo groups list solved.  Several people told me the problem might be with having a spam filter set to high.  Well, that put me on the right track.  I called AT&T tech support.  The first lady told me The problem was with AT&T not allowing certain news groups into the system.  Her suggestion was to go to another news group.  I tried to tell her that I couldn't get people to change there e mail addresses just because AT&T wasn't excepting them.  Then she told me some thing else.  and after I hung up I didn't feel satisfied that she knew what she was doing.  So after a while I called back and got this young lady who took her time and wouldn't give up.  She kept on apologizingfor taking so much time.  I told her that was all right and to take as much time as needed.  I kept on thanking her for helping me.  Finally  after trying every  thing she found a file that was named Mcafee spam.  That was where my messages were.  She renamed the file and for now I took Mcafee off my computer.  I can now send and recieve messages from the list.  so thanks to a young lady who wouldn't give up and  several people on list who gave me the idea of spam the problem is now solved.
thank every one for there help.
Bill Deatherage