Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 02:48:54 -0700
Hi
     I had the ringo ranger two at 68 feet and in Kansas I could work 80
miles easily with 5 watts. Of course they had some wonderful repeaters
their. The reason the ringo ranger two performed better than just the
regular ringo is that it has a set of ground radials about three or four
feet below the tuning ring.
     I hope maybe this information helps.

God bless,
Mark WZ0K
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 52.0°F Wind:SE-130° at 6mp