From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:39:51 -0400
Mark,

You are getting a lot of good advice, as I knew you would. I would try and
get the TV down to it's most basic  configuration and see if the problem
still exists:  Take the DVD, VCR, stereo, or whatever else is involved out
of the equation.   Just the basic TV getting it's signal from the Dish or
whatever.   Still have the problem?  You've just eliminated a bunch of
wires and plugs and connectors and can concentrate  on just getting the TV
figured out.   If you take the TV down to it's basic setup and the problem
is gon, restore  the first piece of  equipment, such as the DVD,  and if the
problem returns,  work on that before adding the next piece of gear.

73, Steve KW3A