Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Doug Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:28:14 -0700
hello,

A friend of mine has lent me his Icom IC-765, while he makes minor repairs
to my IC-740. I feel very fortunate on both accounts.

Does anyone know how to switch the internal keyer from Iambic B to Iambic A
mode? Alternatively, is there a way to use the keyer without actually keying
the transmitter? that way, I could at least practice using Iambic B without
causing QRM and making a fool of myself on the air. I do not have a dummy
load.

I have not consulted the PDF manual yet. Given the age of the radio, I'm
guessing the manual just contains images of the scanned pages and not the
recognized text itself.

Thanks.
--Doug
N8IWC