Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:03:01 -0400
It won't do it, none of the confirmation messages come back and when I tried
to sub to blind hams, after 2 or 3 hours I got a message back saying the
listserv is blocking verizon addresses from subscribing because it's flagged
as spam. the qth email lists are the same way. Yahoogroups is fine but so
far, that's it.