Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:28:22 -0400
Sure, no problem.    You'll  need to play around between the radio's volume
control and the soundcard's  input level, so you get  enough audio to the
sound card without overdriving.    Sighted hams can tell by the color of the
waterfall display, but we don't have that luxury.  If you get Digitalk to
work, the voice will  say "overloaded" if too  much audio is put into the
soundcard.

Good luck, Steve KW3A