From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 12:58:46 -0400

Thanks again to all the listmates who gave me great ideas about where to eat
and shop for great gluten free food in NYC! The trip was amazing and I never
got the slightest bit ill. I also had some of the most amazing food I've ever
had - gluten free or not.

Here is a list of all the places we went (we ate in the apartment for b'fast)
and there are asterisks by the places I'd return to. You can google for the
websites or read my blog which will include links to all the places we went. So
far, I've only had time to post about the first day.

*PizzaBolla - Financial District and Upper East Side

*Mozzarelli's Pizza - Flatiron/Union Square

*Peter's Gourmet Diner - Upper East Side

*Risotteria - West Village

*Sambuca Italian - Upper West Side

*Tini's Italian - Upper East Side

*S'MAC