From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 20:33:14 -0400

Will the person who sent me the recipe to use in place of cheese bread from Chebe please post the recipe to the listserv directly. I'm missing something...one half teaspoon of what????, and when I send it to people, it comes out with computer mumbo jumbo in the middle. The website in the email, www.cookbrazil.com , is not up and running and asks for an email address to be contacted. (I did not follow through.)

Thank you. I'm getting flooded with requests for clarification of the recipe, but I'm unable to post an accurate one.

Lin