From:
NATASHA BECKER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NATASHA BECKER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:55:58 -0800

Ms. Sharon Larson, President Topeka Celiac Support Group requested samples of
  Natasha's Health Nut Cookies to try at her Feb. 2nd Meeting.
  I asked her permission to post her response:

  "Oh my!  I received the cookies today and since you had some in baggies, I sampled them.
  They are awsome!  Not only are they moist but they don't leave that sugary taste.  You are doing something right.  Can you give me an estimate on shipping to the 66542 Zip area?  I was thinking maybe I could encourage a group order at our meeting.  Thanks and keep making those good cookies."  Sharon Larson
  Thank you Ms. Larson!    www.natashashealthnutcookies.com

*******
*******