From:
Ericson Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:38:30 -0700
You can call around to your local computer repair shops. One will likeky have a machine that can emulate your mother board and test whether the HD will boot a system.

 By loving, forgiving, and serving, it is possible for your whole life to become
one single vision of the sublime beauty of God.
Hazrat Inayat Khan

From: "GiveMe AlluGot"
> I have one last question .... I have done all the advice that was offered; that is: I unplugged all the hardware to the
> motherboard, but still nothing changed; computer will not boot.
> My question is: Is it safe to assume that the motherboard is the culprit after all the tests were done by removing the hardware
> from the motherboard and still dont get any screen ?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml