From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 12:15:35 +1000
	I've another question on this subject.
A ham I've been talking to is aware of a mod that switches out the pa
tubes and only uses the driver for output. he apparently accomplishes
this by the flip of a switch. actually he uses a magnetic reed switch
and can switch his finals in and out when he wants. it's apparently an
old novice mod but I can't find any info on the net about it.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 17/05/2008 7:07 AM, the old scribe known as Keith Barrett was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: