From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 00:09:02 +0800
I've been supplementing for a few months with D3 - but also taking
work breaks outside if the sun is out whenever I can.

I agree about our levels of D 3 being lower generally than they should
but I also understand that we should keep up our Calcium intake if on
D3 supplements to avoid possible bone loss issues - D3 helps to
regulate circulating Calcium and if we don't take in enough with our
diet then we have to provide it from our own stock - bones.

On that point what are the best Paleo sources for Calcium?

Cheers

Neil

--
Neil C Timms