From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:32:34 -0700
No, I got the jar of powder,just put a teaspoon in water and it has very little taste, easy to swallow.

Hmmm, well, then, since it's the same brand I'm assuming it's one and the same, but probably a bit cheaper in plain powder form rather than capsules.  I will ask next time I go the the herb shop.  Thanks!!

  BTW, what is
> Psvt???  That's a new one on me!!

Paroxysmal svt. Means it happens once in a while, not continuous.

You mean they only last a few minutes as compared to hours and hours??  Cuz that's how mine were for years, ever since I was sixteen years old.  Now I'm 47 and they've just recently (last couple of years) started lasting for hours.  That's why I never took meds for it for all those years, cuz I could deal with 20 minutes or so, even though it sucked, but this hour upon hour sh*t, well, that's a whole 'nother deal, sigh.  Thanks for the explaination.  I know a lot more NOW, from my own research, friends like you, and ONE OR TWO intelligent doctors, but for all those years between age 16 and 45, I was basically told that I was "on drugs" (the illegal kind), or I had "stood up too fast", or "we just don't know".  So how do you fix THAT???  It seriously took 'til a couple-three years ago before I even knew what I HAD.  Sad.  Then, when I finally got diagnosed, the ER doc had the BALLS to saunter into my room and give me an extremely condescending
 lecture, oh I swear...well, enough of that or I WILL swear, lol.  Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Love,
Bren

William