From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:42:02 -0500
This is very interesting, the main reason I am forwarding this message, is
to ask people to try the link with window-eyes, jfw, and system access.
With window-eyes, and either IE or firefox, all I get is top-bottom, and
that is with refreshing the page as well.  System access reads the page just
fine.  My jaws demo won't work, because it is to old.  Another reason why I
hate that program.
I am wondering if different people get differing results.  Besides that,
recognition of the need for sighted people not to be looking at their i-pods
while driving, is good to see.