From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 11:20:37 +1000
you know what's harder, tuning a tube radio without the aid of  some
kind of vco. to that end, I use to use a heavily attenuated second
receiver to tune for maximum noise.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 28/06/2008 10:58 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: