Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:46:16 -0400
Richard,

I use the BraillePlus and am familiar with both since we are a dealer.

Speaking as an individual, it is one of my favorite pieces of access
technology.  Where else can you get a browser, music player, voice recorder,
contact manager, word processor, pod catcher, bookreader including digital
talking books, and more with a 40Gig hard-drive for less than $1400?

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about either unit.  They
are functionally identical; just slightly different shapes for the BP vs the
Icon, and the Icon does not have separate braille entry keys.

Steve, K8SP