From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 19:23:42 -0400
Hi Christian,

As you can see, a number of people on this list have the TS-2000.  It's not
the latest and greatest, but is a fine rig.  I've had mine almost 7 years
and  get a lot of use and fun out of it.

I just recorded a 15 second .wav file of the voice synth reading some of the
menus.   Not  a studio quality recording, just did it on the fly, but I'd be
happy to send it to you direct as an attachment,  if you like.

73, Steve KW3A