From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 15:00:43 -0500
I am a bit of a CW nut, (or was) even still have my AEA mm3 keyer. I
wonder if anyone knows what that is on this list? I've always wanted
to use a Curtis keyboard, was kind of my dream in the mid sixties
when keyboard CW was still not common at all, except an article or
two in QST. I have the Heath keyboard, but need a power cord /
adaptor to plug into it. QSK is wonderful on CW, for net controllers
which I'd been -- wow brings up such nostalgia, makes me practically
ache to be back on the air again. PS2000, hmm! Kind of like the Ten
Tec rigs for qsk I am hoping, probably has a better side tone than
the Ten Tecs I've had. :)

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F
Fessenden, North Dakota; 58438-7300