From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2008 13:30:26 -0400
I didn't know there was an SP3, but if so, I have it. Anyway, I would find
the folder where all the updates are and update info is stored and delete it
and try again. I had someone take a computer to me with windows 2000 with
that same problem and I forget what the folder was, but I had to delete that
folder and it reinstalled all the updates and stuff and worked fine after
that. I wish I could remember the name of the folder but if you look on
google, I'm sure you can find it and it may be different in XP anyway. If
you can't figure it out, let me know and I'll see if I still have that info
over here.